Lots of people have been wondering how to get rid of or remove the Trending Articles and Trending Videos boxes on their Facebook newsfeeds. Well wonder no longer, as theres actually a simple fix for this.
You just need to install the FB Purity browser extension, then open the options screen, by clicking the FB Purity link at the top of your newsfeed, then tick the “hide read an article / trending articles” box then click “save and close”
Thats it, from now on, all Read an article, Trending Articles and Trending Videos posts in your newsfeed will be removed and hidden from view.
Get FB Purity here: http://www.fbpurity.com
- How to hide the Facebook Ticker, the easy way – with F.B. Purity
- Hide Facebook Questions with FB Purity v4.5.0 – Clean up your Homepage!
- FB Purity v6.0.0 Released : FireFox extension is now restartless – Adds “read article” filter + more fixes and tweaks
- F.B Purity v3.8 released – new features : hide Facebook Questions box, Events Box + Requests Box
- F.B. Purity v5.0.0 Adds 5 new options: Hide Fan Page Stories / Hide Chat box / Hide Ticker + more